Come and work with us!
Knight Studios, a small independent interactive agency, are looking for a full-stack developer to join and lead it’s development team. You will have implemented many large, complex and varied builds whilst also managing small teams across other projects.
You will be
• Have a high degree of experience in building advanced and modern user experiences.
• Primary development contact for our amazing global clients, ensuring free-flowing communication and managing expectations.
• Define and manage projects from beginning to end
• Create development estimates and manage project scopes
• Create, manage and track schedules
• Participate in strategic planning and creative collaboration between our teams and our clients
• Ability to help create and architect amazing user experiences
• Have the ability to find unique solutions and solve problem
We work across different time zones for global clients that include Adidas, Chelsea FC, The North Face, Skullcandy, Google, Google Campus, Martial Arts Industry Association, Protiva, Local Trust to name a few.
You will have
• 4+ years of experience.
• Experience in complex back-end builds, including large eCommerce or community-based builds (one of our ongoing projects is Drupal-based, so confidence at managing that project and client is required).
• An obsession for details — where your front-end skills shine.
• Solid understanding of web technologies.
• Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients.
• Ability to juggle the development of several builds, while managing a small development team across other projects.
• Desire to keep learning and to keep us, as an agency, at the forefront.
• Dependent on experience.
Charfield, South Gloucestershire — 15 miles from central Bristol, 20 miles from Bath, 30 miles from Cheltenham.
• Please email your CV or website and examples of your work to email@example.com.
It is also important that you explain your role on each project, responsibilities, challenges etc.View full post (and comment)